MLSP is a great system and tool if you are willing to use what is offered by way of archived webinars or tools to be able to market your online network marketing business. Let me share with you 7 steps to selling a lead once your efforts and MLSP System has been put to good use. Step One: You have to diagnose the lead. What is the reason they responded and what are they looking for?What is the reason for the call? so here are some questions you can ask to get the answers which will lead you to step 2. What do you really want and why did you respond? This will allow the prospect to really think about what it is they are searching for. It also allows you to realize rather quickly if this prospect is a good lead or not. Let them tell you why they are here right now and why they took the time to reach out. What is it they are seeking as an end result? “I just want to feel like I am getting information that will help me?” Help them what? You see these questions I present will lead to the real reason eventually but sometimes they do not even know yet.
It is our job to get them to this point and if we can, we will surely have a solid follower.What is their reason for the call? What is preventing you from moving forward? This question will give you insight into how to sell them. Also ask “Why is that important to you?” Especially after they answer what they really want. Such as I want to spend more time with my family, “why is that important to you?” once they answer this it will lead to the 2nd part.
2. Leverage their Purpose: Once you got the prospect clear and knowing what they want and why they want it. “I am interested in joining your company, my reason is so I can create extra income and be at home more with my family.” Being at home with the family is the reason why. Ask these questions, once you get them to that point. a)If you get to have more time with your family who will it affect? who will it impact? What will you gain? Who benefits from this? What will you see, hear and feel when you have it?
You also have to leverage the other side of feeling good. What if you do not get more time with your family? What will it cost you? Who will you hurt? What are the consequences? This is also a good time to remind them that it will cause them pain and discomfort if they do not change (now that they know) and massive pleasure if they do change. SO now I have you being clearer on what you want and why you are doing this. you also get to shift gears now and go to step 3.
3. Change the Pattern: Here you want to change the pattern and ask a question out of the blue. This is part of rapport building and noting specific things about the client such as: Tell me about your family? How long have you lived in… then come back in the end with another burning question if you were to change and get… what actions are needed to achieve the outcome for you?
What you have just masterfully done is get them comfortable and let them off the emotional hook you had them on and just reset it even deeper for the next step.
4. Future Visioning or Empowerment: So here we go into overdrive and rephrase what they want with these questions. If you were to achieve … how would you stand? What would your breathing be like? Would you walk or talk differently? What would your internal conversation be? What is your belief system telling you? How will you know if you have it? great question to ask near or at the end of this section because it makes the prospect start to realize the possibility. What you do here is just rephrase to them that this opportunity can lead them to their dream if it is something you can truly offer.
5.Implanting and growing the seeds of yes: Here is where you take the prospect and let them know this is exaclty what you do. You see Mrs./Mr. Jones this is exactly what my business does it takes (whatever their situation is) people who are looking or searching for… and allows them to (whatever it is that they wanted to achieve) so knowing this and realizing these resources are available to you “how will your life be different in a week, a month or 6 months?” How can you condition these new muscles? Do you see how MLSP System can change your life? Are you willing to put in the work necessary to achieve you goal? On to step 6
6. Commitment and Reinforcement: Here you want to take the prospect in to their mind to reinforce the change they so desperately seek and to get them to commit to or at least have a really strong desire to change. So are you ready to change your old habits and embrace something that is a life changer? Are you ready to forget all of the wishes and hopes and get working on the changes you desire most such as…(whatever their what they want and why they want it)?This is again another good place to ask “Why is this important to you?”
7. Closing Questions: this is the place that most people get stuck or feel uncomfortable. It is one of the easiest questions you can ask if you really have the prospects answers and know why they want to create more or a better life. A good pre close question is: Are you ready to commit to your future today? Another one is: What would stand in the way of you and your dream of…?
If they say ”they need to think about it” You can say “How many more days of wondering do you need?” “Are you ready to start making strong decisions and getting your dreams in action?” You are basically asking them if they want to commit to the very thing they told you that they wanted to accomplish. Answering no to this is saying no I do not want what I said I did. You have permission at this point if I say not to ask me why. Because I said this and now I am saying no after you insured through me that this was definetly the real reason I wanted this to happen.
If at this point it is still no be willing to walk away and know you did everything possible. Do this process over and over and I assure you more people than not will join your group!
As Always I appreciate your participation in reading this post and I hope it provided you with an opportunity you can use tomorrow!
Here is a free training on 25 marketing methods. Enjoy this FREE training as a gift for reading my post.